How Does Aurora Select Their Students?
- Aurora does not advertise, God sends the children to us
- Aurora is a Christian school – the student will be read the Bible, pray, learn about our Lord Jesus Christ, if this is not what the parents, guardians or care givers want for their child, then Aurora is not the place for them.
- Aurora is an English medium school ONLY. We DON’T teach in any mother tongues.
- The school rules and policies must be accepted and obeyed, and then it is first come first served.
Where Does Aurora's Funding Come From?
- First and foremost from God.
- Through Prayer.
- Aurora fees are low and only a quarter of what is needed, but the parents, guardians or care givers struggle to even pay these fees.
- We don’t believe in a handout system so we keep on encouraging the parents, guardians or care givers to pay no matter how small.
- We also try encouraging the parents, guardians or caring givers that can’t pay, to work at the school but with the high transport costs, this is not always possible.
- Presentations to various groups and companies.
- Fundraisers are done, such as:
- Jumble Sales
- Stay awakes
- Selling Fudge & Biltong (similar to beef jerky)
- Donors sent by God.
- We leave the rest in God hands through prayer.